How to register for Arisia
Thank you for your interest in Arisia! Please feel free to follow the prompts provided by the site, but just in case, this guide will help you register for this coming Arisia.
- Go to https://reg.arisia.org/.
- Enter your username and password. If you need these reset, please email @email. If you have not been to Arisia before, please click the New user or lost password button, and follow the instructions to create a username or retrieve your password.
- When you are prompted to, please take the time to read Arisia's Code of Conduct. When you reach the end of the page, check the checkbox and click the button to indicate that you agree to abide by our Code of Conduct.
- After you log in, we request your contact information. We require one email address, one physical address, and one phone number.
- Please select the type of registration that applies to the member being registered: Adult, Turtle Track (ages 2-6), Fast Track (ages 7-12), Student (ages 13-25 with student ID), or Kid-In-Tow (KIT).
- Next, you may add other information, such as your company name if you are a vendor, how you would prefer we contact you, and if it is okay to share your contact information with other SF cons. Click Continue.
- Select how you would like your name to appear on your badge.
- Congratulations! You're nearly done. All we need from you now is payment. You can pay in one of two ways:
- Click Paypal and you will be sent to a page where you can click Proceed to Paypal. Fill in the required information on that site to complete the transaction.
- Or click Check or Money Order, and you will be sent to a page where you can click Continue to Mail In Registration Form. The page you're sent to will display a form that you can print out and mail with a payment to Arisia using the address on the form.
- If you are registering more than one person, you will have to register them individually, following steps 1-8 as outlined above. You can reach the page for Step 1 either by clicking the logo at the top of the screen, or by using your browser's back button and reloading the page.
Thank you for registering and we hope to see you at Arisia! If you have any questions, please feel free to email @email.