Hotel reservations are now open!
|Westin Active Block or Family Block||These are rooms that may be in a party area or in a high traffic area or of interest to families with children. Usually close to the elevators.
The Westin Active Block is sold out. Make a Standard Block reservation then fill out the Special Requests form and specify you would like your reservation moved to the active block.
|Westin Standard Block||These are rooms that are not considered active, but may be on the same floor as active rooms.
Reserve in Westin Standard Block
|Aloft Room Block||The Aloft Seaport Boston hotel is across the street and a half block from the Westin hotel. The address is: 401-403 D Street, Boston, MA 02210.
Reserve in Aloft Room Block
Rates for 2020 will be:
- Westin - 1 King Bed - $177/night
- Westin - 2 Double Beds - $199/night
- Aloft - Standard - $169/night
Suites (which are $350/night) will be allocated by the Party Czar -- see "Hotel Suites", below.
The fine print:
- All hotel rates are per night and do not include the 14.95% room tax.
- All rates are for all occupancy levels, but no more than four (4) people may stay in a room.
- Rooms include free in-room wireless Internet.
- The only way to reserve a room is through this web page, once reservations open.
Changes and Requests
Once your reservation is made, you can make changes and additions by following the steps on our Special Requests page. For any special requests, including rollaway beds, accessibility, location, change of room type or nights, etc. please fill out the Special Requests Form on that page.
A limited number of suites are available by request only for parties, families, and others.
Priority for suites is given to parties, and requests are evaluated by the Hotel Liaison team. You must make a room reservation before filling out the Party Host and Suite Request Form using the link below.